What are the symptoms of dehydration | Home Remedies for Dehydration
1. What are the symptoms of dehydration
2. What is dehydration
3. Home Remedies for Dehydration
Water is the most important element for life. Two-thirds of your body is full of water. Water performs many important functions such as making your eyes and joints moist, keeping your skin healthy, flushing out toxins from the body and helping in digestion. Adults should drink eight to ten glasses of water a day. However it depends on different factors.
What are the symptoms of dehydration
There is a lot of thirst when dehydration occurs and this thirst does not quench even after drinking water. In addition, low blood pressure, rapid breathing, [What are the symptoms of dehydration] dry lips and tongue, reduced urination, constipation, muscle spasms and pain, and severe fatigue are the main symptoms of dehydration. Dehydration in most people causes severe headaches. That is why if there is ever a severe headache during the summer days, do not ignore it.
Symptoms of Normal Dehydration
- Dry mouth
- Feeling thirsty
- Dark yellow urine
- Less urination
- Loose Motion
- Dry skin
Conditions of severe dehydration
- Loss of urine or excessive dark colored urine
- Very dry skin and white Skin
- Feeling dizzy
- Pounding beats
- Sunken eyes
- Excessive sleep, lack of energy, confusion or feeling irritable.
- High Dry mouth and Tongue
- High Loose Motion
- High Vomiting
Do not ignore any of these symptoms
Check urine colour
What is dehydration
Water is an important element of the body and is essential for providing moisture to the body and for its proper functioning. 75% of body weight is made up of water. Most of the water is found in the cells of the body, the rest is filled in the space between the blood vessels or cells.
Dehydration is a condition when the amount of water released from the body exceeds the amount of water present in the body. Your body is very active and consumes water very quickly. Your body needs water in the following activities:
- When you breathe in and out.
- In the form of sweat to keep the body temperature right.
- With the help of sweat, urine or urine to flush out the toxins.
Home Remedies for Dehydration
- Buttermilk is a beverage that can be used to cure severe dehydration
- Consume maximum amount of water, drink at least 8-10 glasses of water in a day.
- Eat lemonade, coconut water, or other nutritious beverages.
- Eat fruits that have high water content. For this, eat fruits like orange, watermelon, and banana etc. daily.
- In summer, at least one bowl of yogurt should be consumed daily, the good bacteria present in yogurt helps in keeping the body healthy, as well as there is no lack of water in the body due to the consumption of curd.
- Cold drinks should not be taken at the time of dehydration.
Ignoring severe dehydration may prove fatal if severe dehydration requires immediate medical treatment.
[What are the symptoms of dehydration]